Ziwani Island House is now available on a self-catered basis for up to 10 guests.
Ziwani Island House is also available on an all inclusive, exclusive basis as a safari destination
The house can sleep 9 guests and up to 2 guides or 10 guests and the host on the all-inclusive, exclusive basis.
Contact us for our latest rates.
Ziwani Island House all-inclusive, exclusive rates include:
- The use of the house on an exclusive basis with a host
- three meals per day
- limited laundry
- soft drinks, house wines and spirits
- conservation fees
- watersports and excursions on the lake
- transfers from Loldia airstrip
- hi-speed satellite internet
- sundowners and walks on our private conservancy on the mainland
Ziwani Island House rates exclude:
- excursions and activities on the mainland such as:
- walking on Crescent – $70 pp (minimum 4 pax)
- visit to a flower farm – $70 pp (minimum 4 pax)
- day trip to climb Mt. Longonot – $348 per vehicle (excluding park fees)
- day trip to Lake Nakuru – $348 per vehicle (excluding park fees)
- golfing day trip to The Great Rift Valley Golf Course – $70 pp (excluding green fees minimum of 4 pax)
- visit to Ol Karia geothermal plant and Hells Gate National Park – $348 per vehicle (excluding park fees)
- Boat trip on Lake Oliedien to see flamingoes – $70 pp (minimum 4 pax)
- non house wines and spirits